Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 26th S is for...Stepping Stone

We got a new patio installed last Fall and there was a misunderstanding between the foreman of the job and the other workers.....anyways, my huge flower garden in the backyard that wasn't supposed to be touched got dug up while I was at swimming lessons with the kids. We were all so upset...there were lots of sentimental plants in there including a tree that was given to my son at his baptism, a little flower garden that my daughter built herself as well as garden ornaments. Everything was gone! My husband told them off big time and they searched through the rubble they had carted off and found this stepping stone of my daughter's hand from when she was 3 years old (it's a little damaged at the top but looks pretty good). I had other ones of the kids feet as babies that are gone forever but am happy that I at least still have this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment